Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fun Site for Family Home Evening Activities

If you haven't heard of DTLK's website yet, I highly recommend it. It is great for preschool age kids. I've used it for printing off greeting cards that the kids can color and give to friends, grandparent, etc. I've also gone on there to print preschool handouts for our co op, and last night I used it to print off some fun sack puppet templates. It's soooo easy and the kids get just as much fun out of it if I were to come up with it on my own. But I don't have to do the work! Great news for this pregnant mommy!

Each kid got to pick out the puppet of choice and after our song and lesson we had our craft time. The kids colored each puppet piece and then mom and dad cut them out. Pull out the glue stick and wha la!



1 comment:

  1. You have such beautiful children! Look at those sweet smiles, their little spirits are bursting our of their bodily seams!!!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete